Our Argan Oil is
- 100% pure and natural
- made using roasted kernels
- produced by our artisan partner cooperatives in Morocco
- perfect as a dressing and marinating oil
Contained in a beautiful glass bottle, sealed with a secure metal lid.
Nutritional properties of Argan Oil
Argan Oil is not only greatly appreciated for its deliciously nutty taste and versatile dressing application, it is also valued for its high Vitamin E content and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Vitamin E, also called tocopherols, comes in different forms: vitamin E α-Tocopherol, β-Tocopherol, δ-Tocopherol and γ-Tocopherol.
- Argan Oil is particularly rich in natural γ-Tocopherol. As a fat-soluble antioxidant, Vitamin E- γ interrupts the propagation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) generated by biological stress mechanisms (e.g. UV radiation from excessive sun exposure) and therefore contributes to the protection from low level of inflammation and tissue ageing.
- Helps to protect the skin against UV damage.
- Anti-inflammatory properties help in wound healing.
Typical values per 100ml:
Energy 3702 kJ, 900kcal (1 teaspoon: 222kJ, 53 calories).
Fat 100g, of which saturates 18.04g, mono-saturates 44.43g, poly-saturates 32.98g.
Vitamin E 44.1mg, of which γ-Tocopherol 37.5mg.
Difference between Classic and Traditional Argan Oil
Our Classic Argan Oil is crafted using a mechanical press and so the taste is smokier than the Traditional variety. Our Traditional Argan Oil is made using a traditional stone-mill press and so the taste is deeper and nuttier than our Classic Argan Oil.
Terms and conditions
This offer can only be redeemed once and is valid for new UK customers (one sample per household).
- Brand: The Taste of Argan Oil
- Weight: 0.1kg