Culinary Argan Oil
The Taste of Argan Oil selects the tastiest Argan Oil for Chefs and Gourmets: straight from Moroccan artisan cooperatives to your table.
Precious and delicious
Argan Oil is one of the rarest dressing and marinating oils in the world:
- One litre of culinary Argan Oil is made from ~ 35kg of fresh (plumb sized) fruits of the Argan tree (Argania spinosa), which provide ~ 2.7kg of kernels.
- The Argan kernels are then mildly roasted before being mechanically or stone mill pressed and filtered.
- This process usually lasts up to 15 hours to generate 1 litre of our high quality, great-tasting culinary Argan Oil of Morocco.
Argan Oil's rich Vitamin E content provides your body with a boost of goodness:
- Vitamin E, also called tocopherols, comes in different forms: vitamin E α-Tocopherol, β-Tocopherol, δ-Tocopherol and γ-Tocopherol.
- Argan Oil is particularly rich in natural γ-Tocopherol. As a fat-soluble antioxidant, Vitamin E- γ interrupts the propagation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) generated by biological stress mechanisms (e.g. UV radiation from excessive sun exposure) and therefore contributes to the protection from low level of inflammation and tissue ageing.
- Helps to protect the skin against UV damage.
- Anti-inflammatory properties help in wound healing.
Unroasted Argan Oil£13.95
100ml / 200ml | Cold pressed Argan Oil from unroasted kernels; flavourless but with the same fantastic nutritional properties as our other varieties.
Classic Culinary Argan Oil£13.95
100ml / 200ml | Our delicious cold pressed Classic Argan Oil has a fantastic smoky and nutty taste. 500ml and 1 litre sizes are available on request.
FREE Culinary Argan Oil Sample£0.00
30ml | Have a Gourmet Sampling Session of Classic / Traditional Argan Oil on us.