Culinary Argan Oil
The Taste of Argan Oil selects the tastiest Argan Oil for Chefs and Gourmets: straight from Moroccan artisan cooperatives to your table.
Precious and delicious
Argan Oil is one of the rarest dressing and marinating oils in the world:
- One litre of culinary Argan Oil is made from ~ 35kg of fresh (plumb sized) fruits of the Argan tree (Argania spinosa), which provide ~ 2.7kg of kernels.
- The Argan kernels are then mildly roasted before being mechanically or stone mill pressed and filtered.
- This process usually lasts up to 15 hours to generate 1 litre of our high quality, great-tasting culinary Argan Oil of Morocco.
Argan Oil's rich Vitamin E content provides your body with a boost of goodness:
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) acts as an antioxidant, helps with lipid balance, supports a healthy immune sustem, heart and circulation.
- Argan Oil is also naturally rich in unsaturated fatty acids (>80%) . Unsaturated fatty acids are associated with cardioprotective qualities and promote cell hydration to make the skin well mosturised, revitalised and nourished.